Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

We are on auto pay. Our old credit card was compromised and…

Customer Question
We are on auto...

We are on auto pay. Our old credit card was compromised and I just got a new card with a new acct number. Want to get it set up with new #.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I believe it is an apple. Have had it for a few years. Plan on updating soon.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to update my auto pay. No problem with phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. Need to change my acct number.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/1/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 10 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Ok who is the service provider?