Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I recently purchase an Apple 8 Plus iPhone. I previously had…

Customer Question
I recently purchase an...

I recently purchase an Apple 8 Plus iPhone. I previously had an HTC One (M8) Windows Phone. I am now trying to tranfer pictures from my Windows phone to the iPhone. Do you know how I can do this?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

T least 2 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just now got it. I plugged my Windows Phone in to my computer and my computer does have iTunes but I don't know where to go from there. Also I loaded Outlook.com to my new phone but I cannot get the calendar to show be the calender by the full month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I also cannot get my Contacts to transfer over to my new iPhone. I have tried everything and No One from Verizon or Xfininty can tell me how to accomplish this task. So I only have 3 problems. Thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/1/2017
Technician: Tanyi-Tong Terrell,
 replied 10 months ago
Tanyi-Tong Terrell
You need to sync your phone to your existing accounts from the older HTC
I have already contacted Pay Pal to cancel my payment for this service as I signed out due to offers I didn't want and could not get off the screen they were on. The answer provided would not have been of help to me anyway because I thought it was pretty evident that I am lacking in the knowledge of electronic devices, especially iPhones. I would not have ANY idea how to "sync" one phone to another. Thank you anyway for you effort.