Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an iphone 7+ and i had a "notes" file I had been

Customer Question
I have an iphone 7+...
I have an iphone 7+ and i had a "notes" file I had been keeping for years. It contained many ideas I would jot down. I just checked my phone and the file is missing? Where could it have gone and why would it have gone missing? How can I recover it? Thanks for any help with this important issue.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/30/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 10 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Have you tried a soft reset to see if it was only a glitch?

Its not a glitch... they are gone. I need to find them

Have you ever done a Icloud backup in the past ?

Not that i know of but maybe by accident?

Go to setting> Tip your name> click Icloud>scroll down to Icloud backup...at the button you will see the last time cloud was backed up (if it was done).

It is empty

Oh boy so no back up. Try this:

1. Press and hold the Power button.
  2. Continue to hold the Power button and press and hold the Volume down button located on the left side of your iPhone.
  3. Hold both buttons as the iPhone powers off and back on; release both buttons when the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Thanks i think it is solved. I found a backup