Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Somehow my Balckberry Priv got into emergency mode and said…

Customer Question
Hi. Somehow my Balckberry...

Hi. Somehow my Balckberry Priv got into emergency mode and said I have 10 password ***** I already used up 7 without even understanding how it possibly got uinto this mode what kind if password it needs. It said that after 3 unsuccessful attempts my data will be wiped out and my phone will reset.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I have lots of data on this blackberry. 9 months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since yesterday morning so 24 hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess that's it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/29/2017
Technician: Kris8472,
 replied 10 months ago
Kris8472

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris