Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Stupidly clicked on to a free phone for answering 4

Customer Question
Stupidly clicked on to...

Stupidly clicked on to a free phone for answering 4 questions. Have never fell for this before. Received some naked pictures

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Well actually this happened on my Samsung phone. Now my phone says I now have virises. Google Chrome. !email email is:.***@******.***. Old person on this end. Do not know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried to follow instructions to get rid of virises.....Probably did install something

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes that I am stupid.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/29/2017
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
I can remotely connect to your device and clean the viruses for you. It will require downloading an app from the Play Store to get us connected remotely.
Let me know if you want to do that?