Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone OU logo shows a black spot in the middle of the…

Customer Question
My iPhone OU logo...

My iPhone OU logo shows a black spot in the middle of the icon and when pressed will not open up into my account. please advise. Richard Britton

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

First contact of any kind

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The problem seems to be on the phone rather than the computer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/28/2017
Technician: Kris8472,
 replied 10 months ago
Kris8472

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

since yesterday
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi Richard,

Which model iPhone do you have?

This looks like a rip off method to generate offer ups income stream. if I can't get this problem fixed as a courtesy I am not interested in using offer up. $39 dollars to repair problems on iPhones and internet via text is "Stone Age" . . . RELEASE ME!!!

This is a paid service; not a free service.

Do you wish to continue?