Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My wife has my iPhone 6s in a reloop how do I get my phone…

Customer Question
My wife has my iPhone...
My wife has my iPhone 6s in a reloop how do I get my phone back to normal
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

Do you still have the issue after the restart?

Have you tried a factory reset?

I’m trying to avoid that til I can get my data off of here no sense in getting the x

Are you unable to use the phone at all?

I can use it everything works except changing my google logging into find my phone and Siri has been imbedded also so she’s no use

Are you unable to back up the phone?

No iTunes has an error and regular backup don’t work
I bought drfone to transfer data
When I get a new phone

Unfortunately, the next step would be a factory reset.

Ok ty

You're welcome! I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news but I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so that I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician