Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

All incoming calls go to voice mail and phone doesn't ring.

Customer Question
All incoming calls go...

All incoming calls go to voice mail and phone doesn't ring

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 2 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last 3 days

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/27/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone.
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.