Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Got my iPhone today. Cant activate and now my current phone…

Customer Question
I need help. Got...

I need help. Got my iPhone today. Cant activate and now my current phone - also a tracfone isn't working

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

My current phone is less than 6 months. Its the flip phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just this afternoon. I looked at the SIM card in the current phone to see if I can just switch. Since then the phone hasn't been working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just nee to have a working phone

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/27/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

Could you please tell me the model of your iPhone?

Ok. My current phone is working now. So I need help activating my new phone
Is tha $20 in addition to the $25?
Please cancel my inquiry
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.

Please cancel my order
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

Please go to this site http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support