Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Everything is messed up. I can't sign in to any of my email…

Customer Question
Everything is messed up ...

Everything is messed up

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I can't sign in to any of my email accounts. I have a Apple iPhone, a Apple iPad, and a lap top

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not on my phone, I can't upload anything because my phone is so full of pictures and videos. And I haven't updated my laptop. And I just brought the iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think there something wrong with my iPhone, I can't get any of my emails, to get the code to reset my password

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/26/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 10 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the model numbers of your iphone and your ipad?