Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Any number I call goes to Verizon. IPhone 4. Not sure how…

Customer Question
Any number I call...

Any number I call goes to Verizon

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPhone 4. Not sure how old. But it was working a week ago. And my account balance is 0.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started today. Haven't done trouble shooting

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/25/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

When all calls go into Verizon then it means that your account is past due and they have deactivated your account. If you believe that is wrong then please make a call and wait to reach a person in Verizon to see what the issue is.

I tried, all I get is the auto system which says my account is $0. I can never get a live person and I've tried a dozen times

Did you press 0 multiple times? It should direct you to an operator/agent.

what can be done?

didn't work. I got a message saying I insufficient funds which isn't true

The re-direct should allow you to speak to a representative.

Please go back into the voicemail system and it should give you an option to speak to a person

or do you have another phone?

No other phone

Then you will need to go back into the voicemail system and listen to the options for an operator or you will need to go into a local Verizon store.

There's no option to speak to someone. I'm handicapped and don't drive, hard to get to a store

I have never experienced a re-direct into their system that does not allow you to speak to an operator.

Do you have a next door neighbor that you can use their phone?

No. I give up
Thanks

You're welcome

Vinod Menon, Customer Service