Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Frozen on phones 5,no sound. I ,t have an iPhone,it's my…

Customer Question
Frozen on phones 5,no...

Frozen on phones 5,no sound

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I don,t have an iPhone,it's my amplifer vsx-824

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just happened in the middle of a movie,i have unplugged everything and rebooted,nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I have also tried to reset asper the manual,nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/24/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

Do you still have the issue after the restart?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.