Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I forgot password to Icloud. Iphone8. I kept trying to put…

Customer Question
I forgot password *****...

I forgot password ***** Icloud

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Iphone8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I kept trying to put password ***** Icloud to retrieve my contacts and my photos that is backed up in ICloud

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/23/2017
Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 10 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

If that doesn't work for you, you can also call 1-***-***-****. If you can provide enough personal info (including full name on account, billing address, and possibly billing info) they can help you with regaining access to your account.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. If you have any other questions or if you need more help, just let me know. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Thank you!