Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Best application to install on my kid metro phone to know…

Customer Question
Best application to install on...
Best application to install on my kid metro phone to know exactly where he is
Is not an iPhone
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/22/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is it an Android?

Apple
I was going to ti it on the android but I just got an apple
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago

You can use the Find my iPhone app to locate his exact location.

Do you know his Apple ID information?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.