Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I "cleared" all my contacts by mistake -- is there any

Customer Question
Sir -- I "cleared"...

Sir -- I "cleared" all my contacts by mistake -- is there any possible solution?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Blackberry Priv - less than 1 year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It happened THIS MORNING -- I HAVEN'T TRIED ANYTHING BEYOND PANICKING!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/23/2017
Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 11 months ago
Ronald Brock

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question today.

After some research, I found a link to this site, where you can download a program to try and recover the contacts. Hopefully, the BB has not written over the files yet because if that happens, there is no way to recover them from that point.

Here is the link to the site https://www.bestandroiddatarecovery.com/recover-deleted-contacts-from-blackberry-priv.html

You should be able to download the software and hook your BB up to your computer to try and recover the contacts, but as I mentioned, I cannot guarantee that the contacts will be there.

Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 10 months ago

If you have no further questions on this question, please take a few minutes to give me a positive review (3-5 stars) as that is how we are compensated for our time here on Just Answers! Hope you have a great day!

If you do have questions, please let me know.