Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have several odd things. I have a new iphone 7 and quite…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, my name...

Hi Pearl, my name is***** have several odd things. I have a new iphone 7 and quite often a conversation cuts off my voice when we are talking but I hear the other party just fine.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Iphone7, only a few months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been going on for a couple months, and have tried no troubleshooting due to lack of knowledge and debilitating illness

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometimes when I dial it stays quiet for quite some time before it finally rings.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you please hold the volume down and power buttons on the phone for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Leet the phone restart and tell me how it then functions please.