Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

It's not my TV. I, LG K10 Dec. 2016. This is not about my

Customer Question
It's not my TV....
It's not my TV. I
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: LG K10 Dec. 2016.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: This is not about my tv. I want a User Guide for my LG K10 mobile phone, purchased in Dec., 2016. All I can find online are useless websites and ads. Of course, I'd like to print it, but would be happy for a decent User Guide that I can just read online.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just need to be able to navigate my phone better, without always depending on my son to help me.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/20/2017
Technician: Shahid_Sony, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid_Sony
Shahid_Sony, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Required manual is available at following LG link..

http://www.lg.com/us/support/manuals-documents

Click on above ink and check on lower left of page to download LG K10 manual pdf file.

Please reply back if there is trouble to download the manual copy.

Shahid_Sony
Shahid_Sony
Shahid_Sony, Technician