Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a bit of an emergency. My iPhone is stuck on the

Hi I have a...

Hi I have a bit of an emergency. My iPhone is stuck on the keypad, it won't shut off, it's frozen. I am waiting for a call from the hospital concerning my mom. can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPhone 6s around 2 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just happened now. I can't turn the phone off. I tried pushing all buttons, just frozen. Is there a way to take the back off and take

9/20/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

After the restart, do you still have the issue?

Thank you, ***** ***** you might be texting me but the phone is frozen and I can't see texts. I have a second work Iphone if that helps different #

Are you there?
Is powering back up. hold on. :)

Sure; take your time.

Josh, Technician
It worked, thank you so much. Thank you thank you and thank you.