Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

Cant find my phone, its a iphone7, 2 hours tops, no

Customer Question
cant find my phone JA: How...
cant find my phone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: its a iphone7
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2 hours tops
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
find my phone
9/20/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 2 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.icloud.com/#find

Sign into your account

From there, you can locate the iPhone or the last known location

my phone was last seen on a tale i was sitting at. called it 100 times. it rings but no answer .

Sign into your account

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician