Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I cannot swipe my iPhone to answer ios5, 3years, today,

I cannot swipe my iPhone to answer ios5
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 3years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: today
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can't think

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
CAN NOT GET INTO MY PHONE IT IS LOCKED SOMEWAY

Is it asking for passcode ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I JUST TOLD YOU I CANNOT GET INTO MY PHONE I CANNOT SWIPE
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
THIS IS THE ONLY PHONE I HAVE

Did you do the reset I sent you ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will try it

Here is what you need to do to reset it. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

This will reset the phone and enable touch back. Does it work ?

How is it going ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where is the home button?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank u

It is the button at the front button. I guess you are able reset it.

You're most welcome ! I guess you're able to reset it.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you.

Best Regards,