Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cannot swipe my iPhone to answer ios5, 3years, today,

I cannot swipe my...

I cannot swipe my iPhone to answer ios5

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

3years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think

9/19/2017
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

CAN NOT GET INTO MY PHONE IT IS LOCKED SOMEWAY

Is it asking for passcode ?

I JUST TOLD YOU I CANNOT GET INTO MY PHONE I CANNOT SWIPE
THIS IS THE ONLY PHONE I HAVE

Did you do the reset I sent you ?

I will try it

Here is what you need to do to reset it. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

This will reset the phone and enable touch back. Does it work ?

How is it going ?

Where is the home button?
Thank u

It is the button at the front button. I guess you are able reset it.

Ashik, Smartphone Tech

You're most welcome ! I guess you're able to reset it.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you.

Best Regards,