Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone wont ring any more it goes straight into voice

Customer Question
Hi Pearl my phone...

Hi Pearl my phone wont ring any more it goes straight into voice mail

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I don't know it is a 6s but it was working yesterday

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened and it rings when I go to sounds and turn the volume up it does ring but when someone calls it just vibrates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just the ringer problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I haven't gotten an answer and it was submitted at 8:35 that was after I put my credit card in and you said it was only $5:00 when in fact it is $5:00 and then $40:00 for them to answer your question. Then it says you can get it for a trial week and then it doesn't give you the number to call again. This seems like a pure ripoff.
9/19/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the phone is going straight to voicemail then either you have no cellular coverage, or you have Do Not Disturb turned on.

Check your coverage first.

If coverage is ok, then check your DND mode setting.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

I have already checked those things and that has not happened. This is terrible service and I will not recommend nor will I pay for this service. I can't believe it.
I can call my provider but I already have my bills paid automatically! They can answer it better than you can. That was not what I am paying for and now to call you it is another $20.00 I don't think that will help either.

"I have already checked those things" - it would be helpful to know what else you have already tried so that we do not waste each other's time?

I see in my do not disturb mode I have it on but I can't seem to cancel it can you help with that?
It won't cancel it I am sorry I didn't have my glasses on when I sent the message. That is the only thing I found to b wrong. How do I cancel it
When I press the button it does nothing.
I have tried to turn it off and it won't do anything I am probably going to have to take it to Verizon