Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Why do my iphone 6 plus flicker, apple iphone 6 plus, about…

Customer Question
Why do my iphone...

Why do my iphone 6 plus flicker

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Apple iphone 6 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Why it the phone flickering like it has a loose connection and locks the touch screen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/19/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the phone for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the phone restart and tell me i you still have the problem please

Richard, Smartphone Specialist