Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

My iphone6 will not send or receive calls?? I Phone 6 Pus

My iphone6 will not send...
My iphone6 will not send or receive calls??
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I Phone 6 Pus bought 4 years old?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 3days
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
9/18/2017
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you on the phone hold the home and power buttons until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the phone restart and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Let me know the results please

It worked. Thank you

your most welcome!

It was the firmware that had an issue, and needed a hard restart. We did this just then. It will now be ok.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Richard, Smartphone Specialist