Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Trying to get my apple iPhone set up and it says it/s

Customer Question
Trying to get my...

Trying to get my apple iPhone set up and it says it/s disabled to connect to iTunes don't have a land line.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

New I just go tit from consumer cellullar

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just go the phone and trying to set it up but I wasn't getting the user code right the first time but when I go t that the phone screen just said IPhone disabled to connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It told me to put in the activation code that was on the back of the box and I can't find that at all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/16/2017
Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 11 months ago
Ronald Brock

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question today. What you will need to do is go to https://www.apple.com/itunes/?cid=OAS-US-DOMAINS-itunes.com and download the most recent version of iTunes for your desktop or laptop computer. Once that is downloaded, you will need to take your sync cable and hook it up to one of the USB ports on your computer and to your phone, then you will follow the on screen prompts to sync the phone and perform any updates that might be available for your device. once you do that you should be able to activate it without issue.

Please let me know if you have any questions in regards ***** ***** instructions and I will be happy to clarify.