Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I got a new IPhone 6s in the mail. I went online to

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new IPhone 6s in the mail. I went online to att.com/UpdateDevice, and followed the procedure. My new phone still says No Service. Did I do something wrong? How long does it take for service to come to the phone?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It's an IPhone 6s that I just received in the mail today. It is a replacement for a broken one.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I literally JUST got the phone in the mail. I set it up, I retrieved my backed up stuff from the cloud, and now I'm trying to activate it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/15/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can activate your new phone online at

https://www.wireless.att.com/activations/

or call ***-***-**** for automated activation.