Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Is and can yumesdk be used as a controller for another

Customer Question
phone? Example could my husband...
Is and can yumesdk be used as a controller for another phone? Example could my husband download it on his phone and then turn around and see what I've been doing on mine without even touching my phone
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/14/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 11 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. What app or program is it?

Not sure what you mean? I thought it was yumesdk
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

No. The YuME SDK that you see is not a spyware software and it cannot be used to control your phone or view what you have done.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.