Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Can I access my I cloud from my Iphone, its version 10.3.3,

Customer Question

can I access my I cloud from my Iphone
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: its version 10.3.3
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ios 10.3.3] just wanted to know if I can access I cloud and clean up files i can back up but don't know what im adding every time
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

iCloud basic storage plan is 5GB and it doesn't cost anything. But if you want to backup everything from your iPhone without any interruption, then instead of deleting files from iCloud, you should opt in for a high capacity storage plan like a 50GB for $1 per month or 200GB plan for $3 per month (if your device storage is higher than 50GB or if you own mulitple devices). Thus, you don't have to worry about the space.

To upgrade, refer this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201318

If you would like to see the contents on iCloud, then go to Settings > your account name > iCloud and enable iCloud Drive. Now you will see the iCloud Drive on your home screen. Then you can view or delete files from there. But I'd recommend to go for upgrading the storage as the prices are very cheap.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my i drive is enable but can only see to files and i know i have more than that
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no calls
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Only files from supported apps like Keynote, Numbers etc will be uploaded to iCloud drive (from iPhone)

If you use Apple Mac, then Documents and Desktop can be uploaded to iCloud drive. Other manual uploads will also be there.

The backup database of your devices will not appear under iCloud drive as they are stored on other section.

What kind of files are missing from your iCloud drive ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Remember, App data (backup/data of your installed apps) are saved on different section and you can't see or browse them on iCloud drive. iCloud drive is mainly to store your Documents, keynotes or the documents of other supported apps.

If you want to backup your iPhone without any issues, then you should consider upgrading the storage to 50GB for $1 per month plan.