Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can't buy ma'am a by freenzo app always failed when I'm to…

Customer Question
Good day I can't...

Good day I can't buy ma'am a bundle by freenzo app always failed when I'm to buy..what should I do? Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's IPhone 5s,8 month

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

None sir

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/11/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you please hold the home and power buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the phone restart and when it has, tell me if you can then purchase the app please

Thank you

Richard, Smartphone Specialist