Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I believe someone cloned MY Phone they have access to

Customer Question
I believe someone cloned...

I believe someone cloned MY Phone they have access to everything incl

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Note 5 about a year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Wiped the phone but reinstalled from a backup. I think I may of reinstalled the spy ware

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

They can read and delete my emails no matter how many times I change it. They gained access to my password *****

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/11/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When you reset the phone everything is wiped.

However wiping the phone alone is not enough to prevent someone accessing your accounts - you will need to change your passwords as well if your accounts have been compromised.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------