Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I accidentally took my calendar app off. How do I get it

Customer Question

I accidentally took my calendar app off. How do I get it back?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: iPhone 5 see less than a year
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just last night.... have been trying today to find way
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that you've accidentally deleted that application. Let's check if it is there or not. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Home Screen Layout. If the Calendar app is there somewhere, then this will bring it to its default place.

If it didn't bring it back, that means you've deleted it somehow. You can redownload it. To redownload, open App Store. In App Store, just search "Calendar" (without quotes) and this will bring that app. Tap the cloud button or GET button next to it and it will be downloaded. Then you can open it and it will load your emails.

Another way to download is, open App Store, tap Purcahsed, tap All and you will see Calendar app there. Download it by tapping the cloud button.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.