Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

My LG smart phone is having audio problems. I have had the

Customer Question

Hello, My LG smart phone is having audio problems. I have had the phone for about a year and it just recently has started to have a loud echo, like a third person. It only seems to happen when I call out. Do hearing aids affect this at all? Thank you. Kathy
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: about 1 year.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: this is a phone,
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About 3 weeks.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ronald Brock replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today with your question. Can you please provide me with the make and model of your LG phone so that I may do some further research into your issue?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
LG AS330 K7

could you look at the apps that are installed on your phone and tell me if there is an app called "Slacker" installed on the phone, please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No app called 'slacker'

ok, thank you. There were reports that the app was causing issues. The only thing you could try at this point is to perform a factory reset of the phone and see if that resolves the issue. I would recommend backing up any pictures you would want to keep before doing so. If you need instructions on how to do a reset, I would be happy to get them for you.