Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Can you help me install (remotely) Spyera on my target

Customer Question
phone....
Can you help me install (remotely) Spyera on my target phone.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Still waiting
9/10/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Spyera cannot be installed remotely.

You need to have the phone physically in your hand for about 3 min. Installation is simple. You simply open up a web page on the mobile and enter your download URL. The download and install beings automatically.

I have the phone. I don't know if you can just type in the URL. I need help installing it in the target phone.

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for a reply back -- I am currently dealing with the hurricane.

Which part do you need help with?