Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

My Iphone 6s just off itself and refused to power on. I just

Customer Question
Hi, my Iphone 6s just...
Hi, my Iphone 6s just off itself and refused to power on. I just bought it August 14, 2017
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Iphone 6s apple
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it has never behaved this way. it just did that today
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is all, Ihave tried to power it on but it won't come up
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
9/9/2017
Technician: Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Viet-Smartphone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. You may have gotten a bad one, but can you please try the possible solution below:

- On your iPhone 6S, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- Is there any power / light? Is there anything on the iPhone's screen now?

- Have you tried to re-charged your iPhone?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Thank you it has power on

You're welcome. Great. That's how you restart the iPhone's memory whenever needed. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician