Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an iPhone 6+ that's seems to want to operate itself,

Customer Question
I have an iPhone...

I have an iPhone 6+ that's seems to want to operate itself

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Imei # ok

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

All day today, turned phone off for an hour, started it again, reset phone and still doing it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When you say you reset the phone, how exactly did you do this? What steps did you perform?

Please let me know

Thank you