Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I my iphone 6 plus the screen went blank and I cant even

turn it off what do...
i my iphone 6 plus the screen went blank and I cant even turn it off what do I do
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: its the iPhone plus
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: thr screen is not blank it has light but cant see anything on it
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no new updates it was working fine and then froze up and cant see anything
8/15/2017
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

This issue may be a simple fault in the system. Please, press both the Power button and the Home button at the same time and keep both pressed until the screen resets. Once that occurs, let go of both keys. That should reboot and be all well.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

no new updates and it just happened
do you know what problem is
I tried to power it off and I cant
i pushed and held buttons and nothing happened

Press and HOLD both the Power button and the Home button for 10 seconds.

Does anything happen?

If not, I suggest that you plug the phone into the charger and charge it for at least one hour and then try again.

nothing
i did have it on charger and its fully charged

Do you have a computer that you can plug it into?

how do u remotely connect
what happens if i pay you the money and you cant fix it
I'm on my laptop now

If I cannot fix what I have fixed thousands of times in the past, then you can get a refund.

ok what do i do

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Jason Jones, Technician
my computer pooped out just came on u stil
you still there
ok all ready u there

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 28 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

hello u there
what do I do

Do you see the instructions that I posted for you above? Here they are again.

are u in

Yes, thank you.

30 minutes into the remote connection, you mentioned that the phone works and all, but the screen is just dark. So the problem is that your screen is damaged or the cable connecting the screen to your mainboard is loose. You will need to bring this into a repair shop and have them fix it.

Jason Jones, Technician