Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

Can you recommend very good and easy to use telephoto lens

for an iPhone 6? This...
Can you recommend very good and easy to use telephoto lens for an iPhone 6? This is for outdoor use and taking pictures of wildlife etc. Needs to be robustly built (should not break too easily)
8/14/2017
Ronald Brock

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question today. Can you please give me a general price range that you are looking to spend on this camera attachment, as they vary in price, please and thank you.

Under $50
Are you able to respond today as I need to get the item soon.

absolutely. I found this one for you https://photojojo.com/awesomeness/iphone-telephoto-lens It has a 12x zoom and is $35 from that site. If you are wanting to order from a different site, say Amazon, for example, please let me know and I will see what I can find on there.

Thanks
I can't seem to rate the response

No worries, I have to mark it as ready to be rated on my end. If you are happy with my answer, I just ask that you rate me between 3-5 stars as that is now I am compensated for my time. Hope you have a great day!

Ronald Brock
Ronald Brock
Ronald Brock
Ronald Brock