Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an iPhone 7 plus. I purchased Der Ring Des Nibleungen…

Customer Question
I have an iPhone...

I have an iPhone 7 plus. I purchased Der Ring Des Nibleungen from apple store. Some of the music did not download. It just shows purchased but not play on these selections.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Sierra on my mac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know, i've tried tuse the mac to download. the phone does not show me any way to download the missing tracks. 144 tracks are downloaded, there should be 179.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/6/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to try re-downloading the album again:

1. Open the iTunes Store app.
  2. At the bottom of the screen, tap More > Purchased > Music.
  3. Tap "Not on This [device]."
  4. Find the song, album, or music video that you want to download, then tap it.
  5. Tap to the right of the title. The song, album, or music video downloads to your device.