Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm being told I cannot connect but I'm being told I cannot…

Customer Question
I'm being told I...

I'm being told I cannot connect but I'm being told I cannot connect because of systems.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not very techy so I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
8/6/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 1 year ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.