Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cannot call out or receive any phone calls. I Phone 5, Two…

Customer Question
I cannot call out...

I cannot call out or receive any phone calls.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I Phone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Two hours. I have turned it off and then restarted several times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
8/6/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you still send and receive texts ok?

Who is your carrier?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.