Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Trying to open account on my computer, iphone, 4s, trying to…

Customer Question
Trying to open account...

Trying to open account on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

4s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Trying to log in my account to get a phonefrom my doctor

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Want in my account to check a phone number

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
8/5/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 1 year ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

I do not understand your question. What account do you need to open on your computer or iPhone to get a phone from your doctor?? What is your computer operating system?