ProTechExper
ProTechExper,
Experience:  Technical Expert at Verizon Wireless
94955786

I have a LG smartphone that is fairly new and it has

Customer Question

I have a LG smartphone that is fairly new and it has fingerprint recognition along with a way to lock the screen. I chose password ***** I first got the phone, and now I have no idea what the password ***** ***** it wont let me use my fingerprint recognition so Ive been locked out for some time now. I do have an email address though that a Tmobile salesman said could me emailed to that email address I already have on file. I just dont know how to get a password ***** to my email to unlock my phone
JA: When were you last able to use your LG phone?
Customer: a few days ago....it still allowed me to use fingerprint recognition
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The smartphone expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.
Customer: No i have not
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't believe so. Just that I want to be able to use my phone again and lose the LEAST amount of info as possible
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  ProTechExper replied 2 months ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your phone. What is on the screen of your phone at this time?