Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

MY RINGER DOES NOT WORK,Sounds are OK. Iphone 5, Some time.

Customer Question
MY RINGER DOES NOT...

MY RINGER DOES NOT WORK,Sounds are OK.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Iphone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Some time. I rarely give out my iphone number

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2017
Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 11 months ago
ProTechExper
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your phone. Is the ringer volume the only sound problems your Have? There is a switch on the side of the phone if you look there do you see a red line? Where is the volume bar set if you look in settings - sounds&haptics- ringer and alerts? If it is not to the far right drag it there?
Your answer is totally useless as I have known about that since I bought the phone
I want my money back!!
Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 11 months ago
This was a step by step process to lead you to fixing your phone. "You have known" does not indicate that you told me. If your volume is still not working you can connect to iTunes after backing up a perform a restore. If it is not so working at that point it would be a hardware issue. This is all final step in one and not a path like providing before
This is too tedious a process. Return my money!