Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm trying to log on to my web email account. The user name…

Customer Question
I'm trying to log...

I'm trying to log on to my web email account. The user name is ***** ***** I probably have tried to many times.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Cox.net

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The email works fine on my computer. I got a new phone today and the problem is setting up one of my email accounts on the phone. The account is***@******.***. I apparently can't read my own writing and was not able to set up my phone. I was going to go in and change the password ********@******.*** is my main account.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
8/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to sign into your email account?

Please let me know

Thank you