Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Touch screen not respondinf, i phone7 cannot enter passcode,

Customer Question

touch screen not respondinf
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: i phone7 cannot enter passcode, cannot use touch ID, cannot do anything except talk to SIRI
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: cannot answere phone cannot power off
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume down button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.