Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I ALWAYS HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION ON MY PHONE, BUT LAST

Customer Question
I ALWAYS HAVE INTERNET...

I ALWAYS HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION ON MY PHONE, BUT LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING I DO NOT HAVE IT AND CAN NOT RECEIVE OR MAKE CALLS OR TEXTS . SOMETHING HAS BEEN TURNED OFF BUT I DON,'T KNOW WHAT. THANKS

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

YES I AM A SCHOOL TEACHER SO I AM USING THE SCHOOLS WI-FI. IT WAS WORKING ALL DAY YESTEDAY

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the smartphone expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

Other than my phone is showing mobile network not available

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Smartphones
8/3/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you please tell me the make and model of your phone please?

Thank you

Vinod Menon, Customer Service