Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I save my contacts on my iphone, optus, nothing want…

Customer Question
How do I save...

How do I save my contacts on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Optus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing want to save my contacts on my sim as I have purchased another iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
8/3/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

By default it adds the contacts to the iPhones memory, not the Sim.

To add contacts, Tap Contacts, then tap the + button in the top-right corner.

Then add the contact in the window that shows.

To ensure your contacts are backed up online in the event you lose the phone, go to settings, iCloud and make sure contacts is tuned on.

Let me know please how you go with this

Thank you