Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master Of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I'm locked out of my phone and it's asking me for my gmail

Customer Question

I'm locked out of my phone and it's asking me for my gmail address and password ***** I can't remember it
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: The phone number is(###) ###-####JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's a straight talk phone if that makes a difference
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 months ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

You can go to www.google.com and select Gmail or go to www.gmail.com and log in there and choose the Forgot Password ***** to reset your password. You will need to use the same gmail address that was used to originally register your smartphone. After you have worked this out on the web and verified that your gmail address and password ***** valid, you can use them to unlock your smartphone.

If you have any other questions or additional problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.