Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cant open my email address on my phone but on my computer…

Customer Question
I cant open my...

I cant open my email address on my phone but on my computer i can use

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

[email protected] .com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I used by password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No only this by my phone &by my computer i want use the same password *****

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
8/3/2017
Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 11 months ago
ProTechExper

Hello I am here to help with your email. What type of phone do you have?

galax3 i can call you thanks for everthings
Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 11 months ago

Ok When you log in on the computer is your password ***** or do you manually enter it? Also on the phone if you go into settings and select accounts does it list you gmail account?