Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

L'm actually having a problem with my phone, azumi ^55 OLi,

Customer Question
L'm actually having a...

L'm actually having a problem with my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Azumi ^55 OLi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Well, l just got it today and don't know how to open phone to insert sim & sd cards

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all for now, ty

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
8/1/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Pry off the back cover of your phone... this is easiest done at the corners.

Then you will see a sort of metal frame, maybe near your phone's camera, about large enough for your card. Sometimes this frame is H-shaped, sort of.

Slide the card into that frame, and that's about it.

As for the SIM card - that depends upon what provider you have. SIM cards can differ from provider to provider. Let me know what service carrier or service provider the SIM card is for, and I will instruct you - but I may not need to. These phones are quite easy to activate.

---------------------------------

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.