Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It tells me that I can not get or send email because the…

Customer Question
It tells me that...

It tells me that I can not get or send email because the user name or password ***** gmail is incorrect. zHowever, I have had the same user name and password ***** months.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The phone expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

That should be it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
7/31/2017
Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 1 year ago
William Dishman

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to take a look at this question for you.

Give me one moment to look over the question details, thank you.

Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 1 year ago

Could you please give me the model of the phone? (Iphone 7, samsung s8, etc.)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is an iPhone 6s
Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 1 year ago

Okay are you able to download the gmail application via the app store?